hdg.co.uk is a website owned and managed by Harvey Donaldson and Gibson part of the Countrywide Group.
Countrywide Group is registered in England under the number 08340090. Our Registered Office is: County House, Ground Floor, 100 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom, CM2 0RG and our VAT number is 212551112.
Harvey Donaldson & Gibson is a registered business in Scotland under the number SC64402. Our Registered Office address is: Suite 3.7, 3rd Floor, Standard Buildings, 94 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6PH.
Use of hdg.co.uk is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The copyright in this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) is created or maintained by Countrywide.
- All registered trademarks of Countrywide and its group companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
- Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
- The information provided on this website is for general information only it does not constitute specific advice. Users of this website seeking advice in relation to their personal property enquiries will need to take independent and specific advice rather than relying on the limited generic information provided on this site.
- While Countrywide tries to ensure that all material included on the hdg.co.uk site is correct, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Countrywide Group will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
- hdg.co.uk may feature links to other websites operated by third parties. Countrywide and Harvey Donaldson and Gibson are not accountable for these 3rd party websites, their content or operation.
- By using Harvey Donaldson & Gibson website you agree to be bound by these terms.
hdg.co.uk Copyright statement
The material featured on hdg.co.uk is owned by Countrywide and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights of Countrywide and its group companies to whom all rights are reserved. You may print hdg.co.uk content for your own personal non-business use and subject to all copyright and proprietary notices displayed on this website.